So apparently there is a type of animal called the Japanese Raccoon Dog. They’re basically just giant raccoon’s with serious amounts of floof.
Look how magestic they are. It’s incredible
Suspicious Raccoon Dog knows wat u been doin’
AHHH THE FLOOF
OH and they are freaking adorable as babies JUST LOOK
People also call them puppies
HOW CAN ANYONE NOT THINK THEY ARE ADORABLE
THIS HAS A TINY POLICE OFFICER UNIFORM I’M GOING TO CRY
what is white culture
clapping after an airplane lands
what’s the difference between a dirty bus stop and a lobster with breast implants ?
one’s a crusty bus station and one’s a busty crustacean#i’ve told this joke a million times and it NEVER fails
Such sweet memories… <3
The last three Disney films that starred POC were the Emperor’s New Groove in 2000, Brother Bear in 2003 and Princess and the Frog in 2009.
What did they have in common?
family dinners more like
Companion: I am so rubbish.
RTD-written Doctor: No, you’re not! You’re brilliant! Remember that wonderful thing you did! Remember that special skill you have that nobody else has? Don’t put yourself down! Where would I be without you, eh?
Moffat-written Doctor: You are bossy, also a control freak, a narcissist, a game player, needy, and also your skirt is just a little too tight.
Companion: Excuse me???
you deserve someone who isn’t embarrassed to love you and tells all their friends about you and saves your selfies, whether they’re good or bad to look at when they miss you and loses sleep to talk to you and tells you how much they love you and how beautiful you are all the time and i really hope you find that one day because you deserve to be loved
shut the fuck up Fox News
i get so pissed off when people accuse harry potter fans of over-criticizing the movies because the directors:
- fucked up ronald weasley’s entire character
- made hermione perfect because obviously the only way an audience can appreciate a female character is if she has no flaws
- destroyed ginny weasley’s personality when she happens to be the main character’s love interest
- white-washed most of the main cast when 2/3 of the golden trio could have been people of color
- screwed up the MAIN VILLAIN’S DEATH in a way that undermines the entire point of his character
- conveniently left out regulus black’s entire storyline and contributed to the problematic idea that being a slytherin and valuing ambition and cunning automatically makes you a dirty evil person
yes, they messed up a lot of little things but they also messed up huge, plot-changing, point-missing, life-killing things so please never tell a harry potter fan that they’re too picky when the directors missed 70% of the big picture
It always amazed me how cats can look so comfortable in the most uncomfortable places